Betrayal at House on the Hill (2nd Edition) (RS)
Suggested Age: 12+
No. of Players: 2-6
Game Duration: 60 minutes
Designer: Rob Daviau, Bruce Glassco, Bill McQuillan
Publisher: Avalon Hill Games
Betrayal at House on the Hill quickly builds suspense and excitement as players explore a haunted mansion of their own design, encountering spirits and frightening omens that foretell their fate.
Betrayal at House on the Hill allows players to build their own haunted house room by room, tile by tile, creating a new thrilling game board every time. Secretly, one of the characters betrays the rest of the party, and the innocent members of the party must defeat the traitor in their midst before it’s too late!
This 2nd edition contains:
- 6 pre-painted plastic Character miniatures and corresponding Character cards
- 80 cards (Event, Omen, and Item decks)
- Traitors Tome booklet, with 50 Scenarios including 8 new haunts - some with a "hidden traitor"
- Secrets of Survival booklet, with 50 corresponding Scenarios.
- Game dice
- 45 Room tiles
- Over 100 re-designed game tokens